Monday, February 16, 2015

2015 New Jersey High School Boys Regular Season and States Information

Happy (almost) Spring everyone! My name is Jason Thompson and I am delighted to introduce my self as the brand new New Jersey State Youth Coordinator for the boys division. I would like to thank my predecessor, Benny Haim for all the work he has put in over the years to make our state tournament such a success and make my first year as coordinator a lot easier. You're the best, Benny!

Information about how to participate in the New Jersey High School Boys Regular season and State Championship series is now available at the following links:
Regular Season
Postseason (Qualifiers & Div I and II State Championships)

Please review this information carefully if your team plans on participating this year. If you have any questions you should contact me at njhsultimate@gmail.com.

*Note that each team needs to be registered and paid BY APRIL 17TH to be eligible for the postseason. Payment information and instructions for how to register your team can be found at the above links.

Thank you and stay warm!


No comments: